Overview of the role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Leasing Manager for Automotive Real Estate responsible for Sourcing, evaluation, negotiation, and acquisition of commercial properties for the Automotive Group across UAE. Provide the Automotive with best suitable options of properties as per their business requirement. Ensure renewal of existing lease agreements to the best interest of the business.
What you will do
New Acquisitions/ Leases
- Provide suitable options for leasing of facilities at required locations, within the given scope and budget, negotiating costs to the best interest of the business.
- Sourcing and identification of best suitable locations.
- Undertake due diligence and analysis of specific properties including financial analysis.
- Negotiations of prices, and terms & conditions to achieve the best commercial deals.
- Coordinate and facilitate closing the deals and finalizing lease agreements.
- Ensure that contracts and transactions are compliant with company as well as regulatory standards, policies, and procedures.
Renewal / Termination of lease agreements
- Ensure best renewal rates are negotiated with the Landlords to provide savings for the business.
- Ensure the lease agreements are renewed by the required date, with Business approvals and Government authority attestations completed on time.
- Termination of leases as per agreed T&C
- Managing the risks involved due to early terminations etc.
Client Services / Stakeholder Management
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal partners, providing information relative to market conditions, anticipated costs, transaction viability and expected timelines.
- Apply critical thinking to identify and deliver real estate solutions that meet the requirements of the business units and align with their goals.
- Manage assigned transactions, including handling brokers and agencies, coordinating financial analysis, partnering with legal, and guiding documents through the approval process.
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained with internal/external businesses (customers), Landlords and Agents
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of offerings, market intelligence, industry trends and completion in their assigned territory.
- Ensure the businesses are provided with market intelligence / forecasts highlighting changes in the market.
- Prepare presentations and present to the stakeholders.
- Ensure Monthly reports are prepared to provide information on the status of new leases and lease renewals.
- Ensure the database for all facilities is up to date, so that accurate reports can be generated as and when required.
Source : www.bayt.com