Job Title: UAEN HR Executive
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-30
End Date: 2024-03-30
Overview of the role
To support the store office management with administration, will place necessary orders for store stock and will oversee the new employee administration. Will be archiving documents in a safe and confidential place. Will make travel and hotel accommodation arrangements for appointed staff. Will be first point of contact during auditing to easy provide the required documents or reports. Will be taking care of the integration and induction of the new employees, their welfare, organising social events and annual parties.
What you will do
- Overall responsible for ensuring the new starters have their “Hej” induction pack prepared and are taken through their joining administration, including receiving badges, uniforms, locker keys, swipe card and have their fingerprint registered.
- Responsible for store policies and procedures and Internal communication. The leavers will return their keys and cards and other company property.
- Working with the management team to ensure correct and accurate schedule are on the staff management system.
- Consolidating the payroll report at the month end by visiting the Store exceptions daily. Overall responsibility for keeping record of the attendance levels, overtime, turnover %, Sick leaves, Nationality mix, recruitment tracker, Emirati turnover and holiday in the Store.
- Responsible for making travel/hotel arrangements for new employees. Including existing employees requiring emergency leave liaising with the correct departments in Al Futtaim Travel and Finance to ensure the correct audit trail is in place.
- Provide administrative supports for the store management in various administration related tasks. Supporting the smooth operation of their departments like maintaining records for disciplinary meetings, files, taking minutes of the disciplinary meetings in the absence of the HRBP, printing “Employee of the month/year certificates”.
- Collating power point presentations for general meetings, take notes on the general meetings and circulating them. Producing all relevant KPI reports to help steer the business and keep control.
- Ensure that all stationery/supplies are reviewed regularly and adequately stocked in the store. The JH will oversee ordering supplies for the store office on a regular basis.
- Negotiating prices with Vendors, obtains quotations for purchase of office supplies e.g. stationery, uniforms etc.
- Ensuring accurate stock counts on delivery of items and forwards approvals to Accounts for payment.
- Be responsible for organising social events for the co-workers and the annual party.
- Ensure that all in-store office documents (appraisal documents, employees` letters) are archived properly to facilitate easy retrieval when necessary. Including employee warnings letters are filed and easy to be retrieved when necessary.
- Support the department managers to prepare for audits and has to ensure that auditors queries and requirements for any supporting evidence etc. are provided for during the audit.
- Follow up on Probationary reviews 1 moth, 3 months and 5 months to be done and file the probationary forms in the store HR office in order to be easy to retrieve.
Source : www.bayt.com