Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as world-class e-commerce.
Amazon is looking for a Program Manager in MENA to lead activities of After Market Services (AMS), and own the end-to-end processes of used (customer returns) and damaged products. When items are returned or damaged, we maximize reuse and recovery to optimal cost of returns while safeguarding customer experience.
The role will be focusing on managing re-commerce activities through Amazon Warehouse program -Amazon’s channel of re-selling open-box, and repackaged products to customers. This is a cross-functional role that requires close partnership with various stakeholders such as Retail, Tech and Operations teams. The role requires strong Analytics skills, Data visualization, and project management to effectively deliver and execute at scale projects while ensuring optimum profitability. In this role, you will have ownership of end-to-end analytics development to complex questions and you’ll play an integral role in strategic decision making.
Key job responsibilities
• Track and Benchmark OPS grading with other locales, including conducting FC grading audits.
• Overseeing operations performance in Amazon Warehouse grading including the various sources of inflow to Amazon Warehouse (Returns, RVRs, etc.)
• Develop metrics, data sources, and promote data accuracy within Operational reporting.
• Partner with product teams on the launch of new features/categories in Amazon Warehouse.
• Working with large data sets, automate data extraction, and build monitoring/reporting dashboards to measure the performance of AW.
• Manage internal communication, and report on full set of business KPIs in weekly / monthly reviews with strong business writing capabilitiesApplication URL