Job Title: Senior Inventory Control
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-30
End Date: 2024-03-30
Overview of the role
To manage the Inventory Department of the IKEA store and support the sales departments. Maintain consistent stock balances by adhering to strict inventory control procedures. The job holder is responsible to monitor system processes and operating procedures ensuring smooth data flow, sales space capacities, recovery and physical movement of stock.
What you will do
- Maintain consistent stock balances by adhering to strict inventory control procedures.
- Reviews and upgrades inventory procedures as per the group policy and recommending it to the management and group audit for review.
- Manage daily routines to ensure store In Shape as new everyday.
- Work with Range to plan Sales and Store capacities.
- Be responsible for coordinating annual and perpetual inventories for the store.
- Analyses stock deviation and discrepancies ascertaining a tolerance level for shrinkage.
- Designates the task of updating stock files to Inventory Assistant.
- Obtain and coordinate store requirements, to liaise efficient opening/closure of the store, deal with customer guidance and complaints and supervise all operating departments
- Review and monitor daily and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and analysis reports on various measurable factors against benchmarked figures (e.g. reports relating to delivery accuracy, shrinkage, discontinued and sales lists, stock levels, stock ageing, etc.)
- Analyses variances, explores problem areas and utilizes them for continuous improvement and appropriate recommendations
- Work together with the Logistics, Sales, Communication and Interior Design teams on sales space optimization and regular replenishments through the analysis of stock movements.
- The job holder is responsible for overstock and concrete articles.
- Acts as an interface between the Retail Warehouse and the Store to secure all administrative routines influencing the stock balance are maintained consistently.
- Secure routines maintaining the Basic Data Quality and efficient ordering which support lowest possible cost to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store in local market.
- Health and Safety requirements for loading and unloading trucks.
- Support regional requirements.
- Plan space capacity for peak trade.
- Be responsible for the annual Operational Review for the Supply Chain and Logistics Consultants.
- Periodically meets with the AF Group audit team for the assessment and validation of the inventory process of IKEA which includes the existing procedures, business application, documentation and final approvals of stock shrinkages after stock take.
People Management & Development
- Supervise the Inventory Control team to ensure highest level of work efficiency, and control operational costs.
- Ascertain adequate training and development initiatives to secure quality performance and succession needs.
Source : www.bayt.com