Job Title: Visual Merchandiser
Job In Abu Dhabi
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-30
End Date: 2024-03-30
Overview of the role
Responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented for IKEA Dalma
What you will do
- Planning and coordinating the execution of accessory shops, shop windows, activity podiums, perimeter breaks, self-serve, Swedish Food Market and Exit Café displays in the IKEA.
- Ensuring the integrity of the IKEA concept and brand by following IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Ensuring in co-operation with the 1st Interior Designer/ Comm&In Leader that functional and inspirational display solutions are in line with running commercial activities.
- Together with the Sales and In-Store Logistics teams, implementing the projects or daily sales steering activities efficiently with the use of IKEA display solutions, communication and sales methods.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar.
- Ensuring cost-effective, safe and environmentally friendly display solutions implementation in line with local legislation.
- Resourcing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of home furnishing solutions within the local market.
- Responsible for all the planning, preparation, and implementation of graphics/communication for all projects, activities, vitalities, and other department needs. Ensure that they are planned and implemented with high quality, simplicity, cost-effectiveness, and efficiency using global tools and best practices.
- Responsible for the procurement of materials, supplies and services for the implementation of the graphics and communication and maintenance of the graphics machine and equipment.
- Ensure adequate supply of tools and materials for GD unit with environmental awareness & cost consciousness.
- Ensure that during the implementation, always keep visitors in mind, disruption is minimized and communicate changes when working on the shop floor.
- Assist Visual Merchandisers, Interior Designers, Activity Leader, and other members of the commercial team as and when required, in projects or activities that are planned for the store.
- Support the daily store maintenance and routines to keep the store” in shape as new”.
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with the Com&In team and other functions in the store.
Source : www.bayt.com