Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Job In Dubai
Company: ManpowerGroup Middle East
Start Date: 2024-01-29
End Date: 2024-03-29
We’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who could benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success. The SDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Objectives of this roleRepresent the company’s products and services, using comprehensive knowledge as well as consumer research to explain how our solutions meet customer needs.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives in next steps.
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook.
- ResponsibilitiesUtilize cold calls, and emails to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify the needs of prospects, and suggest appropriate products or services.
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to the CEO with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Source : www.bayt.com