Entry Level job - Has responsibility for assisting with the development of reliability based maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance for drilling equipment. Works with Repair and Maintenance Technicians to schedule workload. Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance. He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Ensuring compliance with company health and safety policies
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance for downhole tools and surface equipment
- Responding to breakdowns and repairs
- Diagnosing faults (trouble shooting) and completing necessary failure analysis documentation
- Repairing downhole tools and surface equipment
- Performing require modifications to downhole tools and surface equipment
- Providing technical support when necessary
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings Managing lab supplies, inventory and equipment Maintaining repair and maintenance statistical records
- Perform full service, (disassembly, inspection, assembly, testing, and calibration when required) of LWD/ RSS/DD tools and sensors.
- Perform failure analysis and update analysis in the Reliability database.
- Perform Work Order Requests, Work Orders, PFTs, TERs, and read and file all tech alerts.
- Complete and collect required service records and documentation, and stores electronic copies online and hard copies in files.
- Maintain all shop equipment and tools in good working order.
- Assists Technicians, LWD I and LWD II / DD and DD II in their roles when necessary.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
Source : www.bayt.com