Job Title: Home Delivery Assistant
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-22
End Date: 2024-03-22
Home Delivery Assistant | Retail | IKEA Central Unit
Overview of the role
Assist customer orders outbound accordingly, on day to day with professional manner. Ensure all the orders fulfilment is done as agreed timeline with customers. To keep record of delivered orders details for any further verifications. Monitor the performance of IKEA Delivery teams and timely actions to reach to better customer shopping experiences.
What you will do
- Maintains and submit KPI’s reports.
- Ensure all system procedures are adheres to as per procedure.
- Document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Delivery completed orders posting (handed over/ completed) should be done on daily basis and follow with stores/service providers for the pending list.
- Daily posting reconciliation needs to be done in the system based on POD confirmation and fulfilment records.
- Conduct a regular spot checks and monitoring team performance to ensure the quality of standard.
- Using reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Work to increase the last mile service level with OTF and maintain the shopping experience standard.
- Providing a good customer service.
- Lead the Last mile teams to ensure the orders fulfilment are timely completed.
- Ensure that all equipment’s are safely and properly maintained in good condition.
- Check output to ensure highest quality.
- Maintaining a clean work environment and complying with all safety requirements.
- Keep records of POD for further customer escalation to handle.
Source : www.bayt.com