Job Title: Physiotherapist
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-22
End Date: 2024-03-22
Physiotherapist I Al Futtaim Health I Healthcare
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality care and assessments of patients requiring physiotherapy treatment.Responsible to provide support and advise staff from within the clinic in the benefits of alternative physiotherapy treatment plans, in comparison to unnecessary invasive treatments. Use physical methods to treat injury and disease. Use knowledge and skills to improve patients physical functioning and range of movement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and deliver an individualised treatment programme based on evidence based practice and treatment options, using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of various treatment models.
- Ensure appropriate referral of patients to other professionals and services using established protocols and pathways.
- Diagnosis injury and develop individualised treatment programs for patients.
- Undertake clinical duties as required.
- Assist in the development and education of treatment programs.
- Make recommendations to the Practice Manager for changes within the area of physiotherapy to enhance services.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
- Undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients, including those with diverse or complex healthcare needs.
- Demonstrate clinical expertise for treatment management and recognise areas for improvement.
Source : www.bayt.com