Job Title: Food Team Leader
Job In Abu Dhabi
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-22
End Date: 2024-03-22
Food Team Leader | Retail | IKEA Fujairah
Overview of the role
Assist the Food & Beverages Manager in the execution of the IKEA Food Service Concept in the IKEA Restaurant & Café, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish Food Market and IKEA co-worker restaurant by ensuring that the daily operations are directed at the highest standard way to strengthen the IKEA store’s position as the best home furnishing store in the local market
What you will do
- Ensure our guests are always in focus and strive to make them smile. Meet and serve our guests showing empathy and care. Willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
- Lead by example and a good ambassador for the IKEA store in all contact with guests, and give them a good reason to return.
- Always look at store through the eyes of customers. Have a daily dialogue with our guests to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants, then act based on their input.
- Empower and encourage the team to take immediate action to meet the needs of guests and give input on how to continuously improve our meeting with them.
- Ensure guests have a great shopping experience always throughout the day.
- Contribute to making the IKEA store successful, high performing and capable of achieving sales growth.
- Work towards agreed goals and take appropriate action to ensure I meet them.
- Challenge costs by working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way, using and sharing good examples and encouraging the team to discover smarter ways of working.
- Have an overview of the store business plan and IKEA Food action plans, and contribute to the action plan by supporting IFB seniors in implementing the plan.
- Be passionate about IFB products and actively learn about their content, origins and other benefits.
- Know top-selling products and three Aces and one King, and ensure they are available and clearly communicated and displayed at all times.
- Work with IFB leaders to actively contribute and support relevant marketing and in-store activities.
- Support in implementing range changes in a simple and cost-conscious way.
- Ensure IFB area is efficiently maintained as well as clean, organized, attractive and inviting to provide a positive customer experience.
- Use local market awareness to give input to IFB leaders regarding range and pricing.
- Ensure the implementation and follow-up of the SOP rules and guidelines
- Work with IFB leaders to ensure all the co-workers in IFB area understand the IKEA Concept and key guidelines, as well as how these have an impact on their specific roles.
- Lead by example and support and coach colleagues on the job so they can meet the needs of our customers and grow professionally.
- Work actively to create an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality and diversity is valued, to ensure IKEA Food is regarded as a great place to work.
- Take an active role in the team and co-operate when needed with colleagues in other parts of the store
Source : www.bayt.com