Job Title: Credit Control Executive
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-22
End Date: 2024-03-22
Credit Control Executive | Finance Shared Service Center | Corporate Services
Overview of the role
As an (O2C) Senior Accountant in Group Finance Shares Service Centre (FSSC), he/she will focus on supporting the day-to-day activities of the O2C function whilst complying with organization’s policies and procedures and ensuring necessary checks and balances to mitigate risks through his team members:
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Credit Limit Review of customers.
- Monitoring Sales Order release as per approved limits and applicable DOA.
- Review and perform customer code creation based on the request received from business.
- Review the request to amend the customer master data.
- Review and perform customer accounts reconciliation.
- Review provision working for various risks including doubtful debts as per Group Policy.
- Review customer KYC documents
- Review Accounts Receivables and overdue position shared with business to facilitate their follow-up and collection activities.
- Review and manage the Accounts Receivable Insurance, Claim Submission, NNP Filing and other related activities.
- Ensure strong control and governance to the activities involved in Order to Cash process in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Drive further development and enhancement of the current process
- Ensuring daily/weekly/monthly partnering support to business operations are completed by O2C accountants
- Ensure risks/exceptions / interface fallouts on a timely manner by performing review, reconciliation, escalations, and substantiation of O2C accounts and reports.
- Review and comply with the department check list for month end and year end book closing.
- Identify standardization and automation initiates and drive as a project for cost saving.
- Ensure Support with resolution of audit requests (internal and external) within the submission timelines.
- Review GL Schedules from the Balance Sheet Substantiation perspective as per the group initiative
- Support management with ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Liaise with IT Team, System, Process & Compliance Team, Divisional Controlling Team, and various Business Units to resolve issues, escalations, projects, and other initiatives
- To play an active role in transition and integration
What you will do
- Timely O2C partnering support to Business in day-to-day operations
- Review Credit Limit
- Perform monthly / periodic reconciliation and substantiation of O2C accounts and highlight exceptions and related risks to the Business
- Preparation and circulation of periodic O2C exception reports & dashboards to stakeholders
- Perform assigned month end book closing tasks within O2C
- Computation of Provision for doubtful debts in accordance with Policy
- Identify and support process standardization and improvement initiatives to improve efficiency and quality of reporting for FSSC O2C processes
- Any other O2C activities assigned from time to time
- Actively participate in Transition activities
Source : www.bayt.com