Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-22
End Date: 2024-03-22
Finance Business Partner | Al Futtaim Automotive | FAMCO
Overview of the role:
This is a mid-management role with specific focus on steering the accounting and financial processes of Industrial Equipment business.
What you will do:
Management and Control
- To deliver monthly closure of books of accounts as per the group accounting policies. Approval and supervision of monthly provision entries as per business requirements.
- Contribute to the development of business management through monthly reviews and recommendation of improvement initiatives.
- Review and initiate cost saving measures in the business.
- Support business in making commercial decisions by providing financial acumen.
- Review contracts for large B2B customers and actively participate in pricing the tenders etc for the business
- Partner with business in formalizing the financing solutions for customers and review of LC and BGs
- Assist the BUFC with principal arrangements and negotiations including LCs
- Support business with collections and interfering wherever there are reconciliation issues
- Ensure compliance of laws and regulations like VAT etc
- Ensure compliance of IFRS for revenue booking, cost and expenses.
- Ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial processes
- Liaise with various AF Group departments like Group Legal, EIT, Group Admin, Group HR, etc.
- Liase with AF Group companies for IHF (long term and short term)
- Supervision of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Inventory and petty cash activities.
- Review insurance policies for the company and come up with the optimum policies.
- Conduct order study for optimal ordering.
- Manage SAP system related changes to ensure compliance of invoice formats and accounting processes.
- Design and implement best practices and process improvements within the Financial Reporting, Accounting and Financial Controlling processes
- Review accounting policies and suggest improvements if required
- Evaluate Business decisions and review financial impacts
- Review and reconciliation of BS accounts as part of the Balance sheet Substantiation process.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Principal and customer negotiations
- Stakeholder management
- Strong understanding of P&L and Balance sheet
- Commercial understanding (contracts and commercials)
- Pricing of tenders / deals
Source : www.bayt.com