Job Title: Cash Admin Executive
Job In Abu Dhabi
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-22
End Date: 2024-03-22
Cash Admin Executive | Retail | IKEA Abu Dhabi
Overview of the role
Handle financial reconciliation, reporting and auditing for the store operations in line with daily/weekly/monthly procedures following the IKEA/AL Futtaim directives and internal Standard Operating Procedures.
Supporting the Sales function assisting customers to purchase the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard of merchandising and ensuring stock availability to achieve sales target.
What you will do
- Handle the following:
- Daily reconciliation of store takings & reporting.
- Forex reconciliation and monitoring of exchange rates.
- Cheques collection and control.
- Tally of safe fund daily.
- Credit Card reconciliation.
- Gift Vouchers redemption and reconciliation.
- Banking of the various tender types.
- Store Petty Cash management.
- Ensure quality in following the daily/weekly/monthly procedures as well as reporting in a timely manner.
- Investigate Till Discrepancy cases and report it to Cash Office Group Leader and relevant departments for further action.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers concerning petty cash, quotes, LPO’s and payments.
- Ensure continuous compliance with IKEA/AL Futtaim directives and the company Standard Operating Procedures in Cash office processes.
- Ensure customers are always in focus and strive to make them smile; meet and serve customers showing empathy and care; listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
- Have a daily dialogue with our guests to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants, then act based on their input.
- Be understanding and sensitive in meeting diverse customers’ needs by initiating and developing effective way of building relationship with the customer thereby establishing trust and confidence.
- Understand and determine the customers’ requirements, to prepare a pro forma invoice.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
Source : www.bayt.com