A Regional Head of HR with a global leader in the fascinating world of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty - Your future position?
As an essential member of the Regional Management team for South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa (SAMEA) region, you will directly report to the Fragrance & Beauty Global Head of HR and manage a team of 20 HR professionals via 5 direct reports across the SAMEA region.
You will lead the sub-regional field HR teams in SAMEA and partner with the business in the SAMEA region to develop the regional HR agenda with the Business and HR strategy focusing on Talent Development, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Organisation Design, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Operations, and Employee Engagement.
You will be based in our SAMEA regional head office in Dubai Media City.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity to coach a diverse, multicultural region and team and support to continue building a high-performance team.In this exciting role, you will -
- Be a trusted partner to the SAMEA Head of the Region for the Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty businesses and other senior leaders, supporting the business growth through strategic plans to build a sustainable regional organisation.
- Lead the HR activities for the Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty divisions in the SAMEA region across commercial and operations teams for one of the dynamic regions with high growth and mature market presence.
- Act on talent and workforce priorities and work as part of the broader HR organisation to guide talent outcomes and develop the next generation of leaders.
- Partner with business and help promote change management for transitions for acquisitions, greenfield and brownfield projects as applicable
- Develop and deliver actions aligned to Global HR strategy, focusing on Diversity and Inclusion, Engagement, HR transformation initiatives, integration of acquisitions and Purpose activation.
- Work on short, mid and longer-term talent and succession planning to build a sustainable regional organisation for the business and HR.
- Promote HR delivery excellence by ensuring the successful execution of annual HR processes.
- Lead, inspire and develop a regional HR organisation and ensure budget compliance.
- Demonstrate excellent partnership with GBS (HR Shared Service and Delivery) and HR Centre of Excellence teams, fostering a collaborative ‘One HR team mindset', and work with Global Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty HR leadership teams, other regional HR leaders, and HRBP’s on the main HR processes, projects and challenges.
- Responsible for HR Director responsibilities for the SAMEA regional head office in Dubai.
Source : www.bayt.com