If you are a supply chain professional with a passion to innovate and contribute in a fast paced growing environment- you might be a good fit to join UFG Supply chain team as an S&OP Manager . The S&OP manager acts as a bridge between business and operations teams and is responsible for seamless business planning and execution during peak and off peak periods while maximizing customer/seller experience. This role involves driving critical decisions with cross functional teams and senior leadership and demands strong program management skills along-with an ability to drive data driven discussions. The candidate is expected to have exceptional analytical, planning and written/verbal communication skills along with preferred experience in Forecasting, Sales & Operations Planning and Inventory management.
- Set up robust processes to improve forecasting accuracy with an objective to minimize cost and maximize customer/seller experience
- Support the business growth in constrained environments with Frugal and innovative solutions
- Make the existing processes scalable by identifying and implementing available tools/automation
- Rollout best practices from other geographies/ companies to minimize end to end supply chain losses
- Utilize exceptional problem-solving and communication skills to influence business, operations and technical audiences
- Program manage and drive decision making across cross functional teams and senior leadershipApplication URL