Accountant - O2C | Finance Shared Service Center | Corporate Services
Overview of the role
To support the various AF businesses with Order 2 Cash activities specifically related to posting and allocating customer receipts, raising of credit notes, general maintenance of the sales ledger, plus related reporting. Actively drives and supports best in class processes, systems, and governance for FSSC-O2C processes, consistently delivering the services in line with SLA’s and best practices.
What you will do
- Establish stronger governance and controls pertaining to activities involved in Order to Cash process. Responsibility includes compliance with company policies, and procedures with major emphasis on receipting & allocation of payments and related customer account activities.
- Receipting & Accounting of Payments Received from Customers
- Sales Order Coordination, Credit Note & Debit Note Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Liaison with business / FSSC internal departments/Corporate teams to ensure service delivery is done in time and as per agreed SLA
- Contribute towards process improvement, automation initiatives & process standardization to ensure continuous improvement in FSSC-O2C related activities.
Source : www.bayt.com