Marketing Executive| Real Estate | Asset Management-UAEN
Overview of the role:
To assist in the delivery of superior turnover driving plans and flawless execution. Role includes execution of the marketing plan, delivery of DFC Mall communications, development and delivery of in-mall experience events, ensuring and managing retailer relations, suppliers and marketing operations delivery including hoardings, artwork and total customer experience.
What you will do:
Strategies and plans:
- Contribute to the development of the Mall annual marketing plan
- Assist the Retailers and gain their commitment to of delivery of marketing plan
- Execute strategies, plans and implementation for Mall’s key campaigns
- Ability to effectively communicate to the management Team to solicit buy in and ownership
Operations / Supplier Coordination:
- Liaises with suppliers for quotations.
- Coordinates with suppliers for installation and dismantling of signage’s.
- Coordinates with the agency and suppliers on new in-mall branding or signage
- Coordinates the marketing team to install and dismantle retailers store promotions, special offers etc… mall wide.
Budgeting and Financial Management:
- Achieve economies of scale through sharing of best practice in the market
- Deliver marketing activities and events within the agreed budget
- Identify and implement cost savings in production and purchase of promotional materials and events items.
- Assist to effectively negotiate fee for service with external suppliers
- Assist in the delivery and Management of purchase orders, accruals and preparation of invoices for accounts payable.
Events and Promotions:
- Events & Promotions operations support.
- To assist the events and promotions team as/when required with on the ground assistance/ 3 way quotations/weekend and public holiday work schedules.
- Support event function by logging event feedback forms and registration to maintain events database
- Ensure communicating mall’s activities and events to retailers, other support functions.
- Contribute to events plans and prepare logistics plan with timeline
- Negotiate deadlines and fee structure with external suppliers and ensure they are achieved
- Work with external suppliers to deliver materials, brochures, goods and service
Social Media Monitoring:
- Ensure updating Social Media team with all events and Marketing activities when required and communication of activities responsible for
- Assist to manage retailer relations for assigned retailers
- Ensure all retailers database up to date specifying all point of contact from operations, marketing, store managers
- Assist to communicate all marketing activities to retailers
- Organize sessions with retailers to discuss all marketing activities and manage expectations
- Assist to prepare marketing plan for retailers that will contribute to the main marketing plan
- Project planning
- Assist to develop PR plan with the assigned agency to highlight the retailers
- Assist to update website with relevant information and timely audits
- Social audits of content v competitors
- Effectiveness review of social media activities
- Weekly content collection and liaison with retailers for content
- Preparation, ownership and administration of retailer engagement plan
- Events management
- Operating within agreed budget- Minimising costs and optimising ROI
- Negotiation with suppliers & stakeholders
- Liaise with external parties and getting the necessary leverage/ exposure for the company
- Retailer interaction, meetings, and presentations
- Commercial awareness
Source : www.bayt.com