Job Title: Home Planning Advisor
Job In Abu Dhabi
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-17
End Date: 2024-03-17
Home Planning Advisor | Retail | IKEA Abu Dhabi
Overview of the role
Be accountable for individual sales targets and provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and regular feedback to management to ensure that the store sales targets are achieved. Offer a highly efficient, courteous and accurate service of home planning for furniture and furnishings and recommend co-ordination to customers that require assistance for small businesses or homes.
What you will do
- Provide friendly and professional service to all customers that require assistance and follow through with any queries and questions that are required to achieve efficient and excellent customer service.
- Contact the customers after the completion of delivery and assembly and rectify any complaints immediately to project commendable customer support.
- Ensure that customers’ orders are co-coordinated with in-store logistics to avoid that stock levels are interfered with for other store customers.
- Meet pre-set sales targets and communicate constantly to the management opportunities on how to achieve optimal sales, which will also help to improve efficiency of the home planning.
- Be constantly aware of the department sales, individual sales and the store sales targets, so that corrective action can be taken to achieve these targets.
- Initiate sales steering with the view of improving the margins and reducing the level of outgoing articles.
- Provide weekly and monthly KPI’s to enable the department to achieve improvements and required results throughout the year and in line with that to guarantee complete customer service and repeat business.
- Maintain strong relationship with the line managers, in-store logistics co-workers, specialist sales executives (sales seniors) and the customer service department to ensure relevant information is passed on to the concerned people.
- Schedule convenient delivery and assembly times with the customer and customer service department and update these departments with any changes or potential requirements to enable the business to function as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with the contract sales department should a query for their services be requested, and follow up in the case of faxes, E-mails and telephone calls. etc. to avoid losing any business opportunities
- Plan meetings with customers according to the scheduled work load convenient to both the co-worker and customer in order to guarantee proper planning.
- Ensure that an updated list of stock levels is available, so that customers are told of any problems with the choice of their furniture and furnishings and recommend solutions based on stock availability.
- Maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of the different style groups available as to ascertain that customers are given well planned home furniture and furnishing solutions, in line with the commercial priorities within the store and moreover make sure that customers’ requests are understood and fulfilled
- Provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager – Furniture/ Market hall of any irregular orders required and give feedback of any regular out of stock articles, so that the range department can rectify these deficiencies.
- Assist in the preparation of annual business plan and budget for the kitchen department (i.e workforce, budgets) and management information provided to support appropriate business decisions.
- Review and monitor daily and monthly KPIs and analyze reports on various measurable factors against benchmarked figures (i.e. reports relating to stock levels, stock ageing, top sellers, service levels with regards to stock availability, range analysis, manpower productivity, etc). Working with the team to create meaningful actions to achieve agreed goals.
- Control costs through working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and solutions, and encouraging the team and colleagues to discover more effective ways of working.
- Staff training and development. Ascertain that all staff are trained on the design system (IHP 2) and the kitchen range (NAVISION) and ensure they receive adequate development support to secure the store performance and succession needs.
- Scheduling for the kitchen department. Create and submit all schedules for the kitchen designers based on the coverage needed for peak and non-peak sales day. Plan annual leave for the designers based on the commercial calendar.
Source : www.bayt.com