Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Job In Abu Dhabi
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-17
End Date: 2024-03-17
Retail Sales Representative | Retail | IKEA Abu Dhabi
Overview of the role
To establish rapport and credibility in assisting customers to purchase the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard of merchandising and ensuring stock availability to achieve sales target set by the company by going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
What you will do
Operational & Commercial
- Conduct a daily detailed inspection of his assigned area to review the availability and positioning of price labels, product information tags and other communication media.
- Review daily stock level on all products in his assigned area and recommends orders to the Shopkeeper.
- Coordinate with Procurement Executive for information pertaining to stocks in his assigned area.
- Ensure customers are always in focus and strive to make them smile; meet and serve customers showing empathy and care; listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
- Have a daily dialogue with our guests to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants, then act based on their input.
- Be understanding and sensitive in meeting diverse customers’ needs by initiating and developing effective way of building relationship with the customer thereby establishing trust and confidence.
- Understand and determine the customers’ requirements, to prepare a pro forma invoice.
- Maintain contact and advice customers on news or recently received items of interest as well as following up on quotations sent in an effort to convert to actual sales.
- Empower and encourage the team to take immediate action to meet the needs of customers and give input on how to improve service provided to them.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of improving sales to the supervisor as well as determine “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Be an ‘expert’ on the product range within HFB.
- Be aware of developments in the local market by being attentive to information given by customers; be aware on advertising and promotions in the media and make scheduled market visits to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to advise customers properly.
- Be up to date with changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items; Keep the Sales Manager informed of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range and/or any gaps in the range.
Source : www.bayt.com