Our Dubai-based client has been providing quality education to children through two schools and a nursery since the 1980's. The private school in historic Dubai is highly successful, teaching the Cambridge Curriculum along with the National Curriculum of England. They offer a balanced curriculum with Ministry of Education (MOP) and co-curricular subjects.what we offer
- Firstly, there will be a direct employment of 2 years with our client, offering a tax-free salary;
- The employer will take care of healthcare insurance or treatment;
- The job comes with family status in terms of visa, insurance, and tickets. Next to that, up to 2 kids will have free tuition fees;
- With the diversity in students' backgrounds, as well as teachers and other staff, it is truly an international working environment;
- Leave and end-of-service benefits as per UAE Labor Law.
As an experienced Head of Primary Education, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our Primary and Nursery school. Your leadership will be instrumental in driving an inspiring vision and providing clear direction for the development and success of the educational programs within the primary division.
- Strategic direction and development of the department;
- Develop and implement policies and practices for department which reflects the school’s vision, aims, commitment to high standards of achievement, and effective teaching and learning;
- Establish, monitor and evaluate short, medium and long-term plans for development of department;
- Use data effectively to identify students who are underachieving in department; create and implement plans of action to support those students;
- Analyze and interpret relevant school date;
- Ensure that appropriate and relevant schemes of work are developed, in place and regularly reviewed and evaluated, for all year groups and courses.
teaching and learning:
- Ensure curriculum coverage, continuity and progression in department for all students including those of high ability and those with special educational needs;
- Establish and implement clear policies and practices for assessing, recording and reporting on student achievement;
- Evaluate the quality of teaching and learning of department and use this to identify effective practice and areas for improvement; take action to further improve the quality of teaching and learning;
leading and managing staff:
- Manage team performance in accordance with school performance management policy;
- Establish clear expectations and constructive working relationships with team, ensuring collaboration, support, accountability and high professional standards
- Hold regular department meetings with minutes and agendas; agenda should include focus on improving standards relating to student achievement and teaching and learning;
- Efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources, control of budgets;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Principal.
- Edit Job Information
Source : www.bayt.com