Facilities Engineer| Real Estate|Al Futtaim Engineering
Overview of the role:
Handling integrated facilities management contracts and ensure to achieve / exceed customer satisfaction in service delivery.
What you will do:
- Develop a comprehensive assets management plan and design an appropriate PPM strategy.
- Management and monitoring of outsourced maintenance contracts for delivery of excellent quality services.
- Analyse and evaluate annual maintenance contract requirements, prepare HSE, operational risk assessment, contract management plan and identify the requirements on mobilization, transition, performance management phase of service delivery.
- Meeting, reporting client at regular intervals to maintain good communication and rapport with client and client’s team.
- Track service delivery metrics and ensure agreed SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Attend & complete all reactive calls promptly within the SLA timelines.
- To understand and execute small projects and refurbishment projects as per client requirements.
- Resource planning (manpower, material/replacement spares, subcontracted specialised services etc.) for maintenance activities and small projects.
- Preparing and submission of weekly, monthly & annual reports
Corrective/Reactive, Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Conducting site inspections, conditional assessment of assets, assess HSE and operational risk and reporting.
- Identify critical system, services, assets and ensure necessary contingency plan in place to avoid down time and disruption of services.
- Prepare contract specific PPM procedures, PPM schedule, and resource planning.
- Prepare method statements, risk assessment, PPM Task sheet.
- Tally and close all planned PPM work orders on monthly basis.
- Efficiently execute corrective and reactive maintenance, achieve agreed service level agreements (SLA), KPI’s.
Repair, Refurbishment works
- Manage repair, replacement, refurbishment/retrofit works and achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Make conditional assessment of assets, Identify the assets which are required to replaced based on the aging, performance, submit report to customer.
- Prepare repair, replacement, refurbishment cost estimate, proposals and follow up with client for approvals.
- Execution of casual jobs efficiently with in the budget and planned duration.
- Contribute to the development of a customer focused service and a positive corporate image, including the maintenance of good working relationship with client, client representatives.
- Achieve and enhance customer satisfaction by meeting and /or exceeding the customer requirements, SLA’s, KPI’s.
- Contribute to safe systems of work and the development of quality management system by ensuring all work practices comply with relevant safety standard.
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others
To ensure all the facilities occupied by the clients are efficiently maintained in a cost-effective manner and provide excellent service support to the Facilities.
Source : www.bayt.com