Are you good at closing deals, have strong commercial drive and able to build long-term relationships? Then we have the perfect job offer for you!
Our client is market leader in connecting premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics with their wholesales and reseller partners. With their supply chain expertise, they provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions to their clients.what we offer
- Tax-free salary with great commission and bonus
- Our client offers an informal, flexible, international business environment with lots of driven professionals.
- An inspiring space where “work hard, play hard” and “plug & play” are the way to go.
who you are
You are a dynamic professional, proactive, strong in collaboration and you show decisiveness. You are good at creating and keeping an overview and you follow up on outstanding actions. Your communication skills are very strong, you work from self-confidence with pleasure, and know how to keep calm. You are happy to work in an informal office setting, where you can learn from your colleagues, have fun while working hard and create your own chances for growth and development.
As an International B2B Trading Manager, you will be responsible for expanding existing relationships and setting up new businesses for a specific market. It is business development at the core, not just account management. Keeping track of market developments to build commercial relationships is an important part of the job.
You will work in the export department dedicated to a certain product or market. At the office in Dubai, you work intensively with all departments; purchasing, finance, marketing and sales. You work based on objectives (individual and team level) by expanding your markets with existing relationships & new customers and with sales (of our brands). An important part of the job is knowing and connecting with your client, to proactively respond to developments and create the goodwill factor.
- Present the company to existing and potential customers in your responsible region as a one-stop shop with a strong assortment of A-brand products;
- Actively sell the company’s current assortment through consolidated containers to existing and new customers in your responsible region;Identify, acquire, and establish relationships with new clients in an extremely competitive market, while maintaining and growing existing accounts;
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation and prospecting to negotiation, closing deals, and post-sales support;Meet and crush sales targets, ensuring consistent growth in revenue and profitability;
- Monitor and be immersed in market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and adjust sales strategies accordingly;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including logistics, to ensure seamless sales operations and customer satisfaction;
- Understand the company’s assortment inside-out and tailor each offer to your client's specific needs;Identify solutions to common stock problems such as short remaining shelf life or overstocking – finding alternatives to mitigate these issues;Attend industry events, trade shows, and conferences to network with potential clients and maintain a strong understanding of the market;
- Provide monthly sales reports and updates to senior management, highlighting successes, challenges, and opportunities for growth;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and company policies taking into consideration the company’s status as a publicly traded corporation;
- Timely and accurate sales reports and forecasts, allowing for data-driven decision-making and strategy adjustments;
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Assume full responsibility for assigned tasks, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to the company's success by proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and actively contributing to the achievement of organizational objectives.
Source : www.bayt.com