About the Role
The Aircraft Cleaner will ensure aircraft cleaning and detailing services are carried to the highest standards. He will ensure the highest standards of aircraft protection and personal safety.
• Reporting to the Supervisor – Aircraft Cleaning for daily duties.
• Ensure all related pre inspections and documentation is completed as instructed.
• Liaising with the Maintenance planners for work scheduling and quoting.
• Ensuring pre cleaning survey is conducted and documented with pictures.
• Making sure the aircraft cleaning and polishing processes are in accordance with the OEMS recommendation and DCAF procedures.
• Reporting and discrepancies to the Supervisor and or Maintenance Manager in a timely manner.
• Assisting the aircraft maintenance team as required if not employed with aircraft cleaning duties.
• Ensuring all safety precautions are complied with and actively participate in the Company SMS.