National_Executive Assistant - HR Director
Overview of the role
The EA manages administrative/operational activities, provide professional, confidential, and extensive administrative support to the Automotive HR Director with a total understanding of the role, objectives and responsibilities of the Business area and a thorough knowledge of the Group processes, policies, and activities. In addition, the EA operates as the Automotive HR office manager ensuring the office runs efficiently in terms of supplies, purchases, travel arrangements and maintenance.
What you will do
- Ensure HR Director’s calendar is efficiently managed, up to date, and meetings are strategically scheduled; Briefing the HRD as required
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, determining priority matters, alerting the HR Director accordingly. Make referrals to appropriate staff or provide requested information
- Read and screen incoming correspondence and reports as appropriate; make a preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organizes documents; Forward appropriate materials to the Managing Director, Sr. Management, and team as appropriate with the direction of the HRD.
- Attend HR Management Meetings, take minutes, and ensure they are prepared and distributed in a timely manner and uploaded to Automotive Central Repository. Ensure follow-up points are actioned by concerned parties prior to the next meeting
- Ensure weekly/monthly departmental reports are delivered to the HRD by the requested date, ensuring preparing parties deliver this on time
- Business Travel Arrangements: Raise the Travel Request/ Expense Report aligned to Business Travel Policy of the Company; Apply and obtain the visa on time, coordination of the flight and hotel bookings, pickups, and agendas for HR Director
- Maintain/Raise the Ariba Purchase Order for Office Stationeries, Equipment or Services provider for HR, Control the ordering of stationeries and ensure required departmental levels are always maintained and there is no misuse
- Manage the appearance of the office by ensuring it is always presentable. Ensure all office equipment/general maintenance of the office is carried out regularly by raising the proper IT service request
- Follow-up the assets and securing the approvals as required for the new joiners reporting directly to HRD, raise the necessary IT Service Request and prepare the office cabin/ working station, access cards and office stationeries
- Ensure the collection of the IT Assets, company mobile, access & parking cards, and other company assets from the leaving associate reporting directly to HRD before endorsing the signing of Exit Clearance Form.
Source : www.bayt.com