Job Title: Head of Business Applications
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2024-01-07
End Date: 2024-03-07
Head of Business Applications / Product Owner | Hertz | Automotive
Overview of the role:
The Senior Product Manager creates product roadmap and defines the strategic vision for multiple business application driven by the overall vision.
S/he will have a have a deep understanding of the target market/industry and build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team’s effort is aligned with overall strategy. A Product Manager manages dependencies with other team’s functions while identifying, building and managing strategic partnership across the different teams. S/He will work closely within the businesses to ensure business and user feedback is translated into new developments when necessary.
What you will do:
- Set ambitious and clear product vision, in consultation with and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, the team, and the rest of the pod
- End to end team output strategy from inception to production
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within team strategy and requirements
- Accountable for product specific KPIs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking to stakeholders
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team.
- Maintain a 12-month rolling backlog and 3 to 4 specific sprints ahead of the team
- Works closely with Senior Product Manager to establish each product’s business value and support messaging, communication and customer outreach as necessary
- Facilitates release planning with stakeholders as well as regular demos
- Leads the Agile team(s) and works onsite with the team daily
- Integrates usability studies & research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer driven design
- Own and write comprehensive growth product feature specifications, user stories & epics
Source : www.bayt.com