About the Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Captain - Pilatus PC12 to join our team. To succeed in this dynamic industry you must possess a proactive personality with strong organizational skills and a flexible attitude to provide solid results under high pressure. Excellent customer relationship skills coupled with cultural awareness and a willingness to work on a flexible duty roster will help you succeed to become part of the DCAF team!
• Bear final authority concerning the control of the airplane (nautical authority)
• Maintain safety and order aboard the aircraft (board authority)
• In emergency, take measures which deemed necessary under given circumstances (emergency authority)
• Fully responsible for the safety of the aircraft, its load and the persons on board the aircraft when the doors are closed.
• Report to his superior office, members of his crew whom, after corrective comments, unequivocally violate existing directives in the performance of their duties. Inform the respective CM about the intended report.
• Fully responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft from the moment the aircraft is ready to move for the purpose of taking off until the moment it finally comes to rest at the end of the flight and the engines are shut down.
• Organize the work of the flight deck team in accordance with the principles of the ’Multi Crew Concept’ and determine who performs the duties of PF and PNF.
• Ensure checklists are complied with.
• Set priorities and make decisions giving priority to safety and consideration to economy, passenger comfort and punctuality.
• Shall possess the required knowledge and qualifications for the route and airports to be used.
• Be familiar with all documentation and information.
• Ensure that a flight- and weather briefing is conducted. Check the weather reports and evaluate the weather situation.
• Ensure compliance with the maximum allowable flight and duty times.
• Make sure that the required documents (ship's papers) are on board and up to date.
• Report findings and irregularities.
Ensure and sign for, airworthiness, required instrumentation and equipment, maintenance requirements, mass and balance and dangerous goods provisions have been met.
• Has the right to exclude persons and items from transportation.
• Meet his flight operational duties as laid out in the OM-A and OM-B.
• Contribute to expanding the experience and knowledge of the flight crew.
• Conduct the cabin crew briefing.
• Bear responsibility for and assume the duties of care of his crew.
• Ensure that the actions of the entire crew towards the passengers, as well as the crew's attire and public appearance promote the reputation and the trust of DC Aviation Al Futtaim in the public eye.
• Promote good working relationships within the crew, ensure that everyone receives the information necessary to fulfil one's duties and include the opinions of his co-workers into the decision-making process.
• Delegate tasks to other cockpit and cabin crew members if deemed feasible.