Overview of the role
Embark on a transformative career as a Community Operations & Strategic Leader, entrusted with the mission of delivering world-class community services and ensuring unmatched customer satisfaction within the esteemed DFC Master Community.
Your role extends beyond conventional management; it encompasses the orchestration of all operational elements, from community governance, activation/events to property and asset management.
What you will do
• Fully responsible on the P&L of the City – Budgeting and forecasting – EBITDA owner.
• Lead the overall set-up and management of the Community Services department, policies & procedures, guidelines, documentation, and processes.
• Overall responsibility for all community services department performance and management, including governance, tenant and property management.
• Overall responsibility of financial management for Community Services, including complete budget management and implementation of a successful service charge model.
• Drive a long-term commercial strategy of revenue generation for the city through a well-planned promotion of rate-card services and an innovative approach of new concepts and ideas.
• Coach and manage a fully marketing calendar to keep all communities activated (City Decoration/Seasonal Celebrations/Community Engagement/Internal Communications Plan).
• Oversee the development & implementation of key documentation such as community rules & regulations, and Tenant Guidelines to include the tenant community journey (e.g. tenant onboarding, allocation of relationship manager, move in/out processes).
• Lead the development and implementation of proper service charge model.
• Lead as the main representative of Community Services in liaison with other divisions within DFC, and external regulatory authorities such as RERA, DLD, DEWA, Dubai Municipality, RTA etc.
• In partnership with senior stakeholders within the Community Management division, develop innovative revenue generation concepts to help meet financial targets.
• Effective liaison, support and assistance between community services revenue generation, and the leasing revenue via a fully coordination with the head of Leasing ResiComm.
• Ensure the Safety of all properties – Leading all Fire Drill + Planning all Evacuations plans properly.
• Deliver a high standard of landscaping management by enhancing the current status.
• Upgrade the common areas & look & feel of the City – Fully responsible of the infrastructure/Roads/Amenities/GYM…
• Responsible of preparing all SOPs/a proper handover from construction to a full Property Management Status.
• Lead all discussions and meeting regularly with the owner associations.
• Lead the team by providing effective line management to direct reports.
• Set a leadership example for the department of commitment, work ethic, habits and personal character.
• Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues.
• Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs.
• Provide visible leadership to the division and across the organization to key stakeholders.
• Direct, manage and monitor the overall performance of the Community Services team members.