Leading the implementation team in delivering the site supervision of the implementation of a pre-defined design encompassing IT, ELV, and AV infrastructure projects and assisting the project manager, working along with various internal & external project stakeholders in delivering the multiple projects until handover. The Project Engineer focuses on implementing a previously designed system at the customer location, under the direction of the Project Manager, based on the contract. Has a supervisory role over Project onsite team, as dictated by the project and scope.
What you will do:
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing site facilities to meet agreed deadlines.
• Perform basic and detailed implementation of an ICT/ELV/AV project at the customer's location;
• Day-to-day site management, including supervising and monitoring the internal & outsourced site workforce.
• Liaison, coordination, site visits, meetings with clients, subcontractors, planners, QS, consultants, authorities, and other departments/entities as needed to ensure timely & integrated execution of projects.
• Review, provide input & manage project documentation throughout the project life cycle, including all correspondences, submittal, drawings, method statements, inspection documentation, O&M manuals, etc.And ensure a safe archive of project data at all times.
• Validate & check design plans, drawings, quantities, and calculation accuracy to ensure design compatibility during construction work.
• Participation in design review meetings and workshops, providing input where possible, and coordinating with relevant teams for change management.
• Guiding Designer / Draftsman for preparing shop drawings, cable routing plans, installation drawings, wiring drawings, cable schedules, etc. as needed for the project.
• Acting as the technical adviser, providing guidance and advice to the installation & commissioning team, subcontractors, and operatives. Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Assure that the implementation complies with drawings, specifications, and quality standards—adherence to the Corporate and Project Quality & H&S Management Systems.
• Inventory management; Liaise with the relevant team for material delivery to the site and maintain orderly records of issued & balance materials.
• Active participation & supervision of testing & commissioning activities.
• Able to generate variations and new requirements at the project site and coordinate with the sales/presales department to submit proposals.
• Project reporting to line manager for site progress and encountered problems for assistance and guidance.
• Assist in the estimation, preparation & submission of project claims.Application URL