UAE National | Sales Admin Executive | Al Futtaim Automotive | FAMCO
Overview of the role:
The primary responsibility is to support the team within the assigned territory in the UAE, working towards achieving the division's strategic and tactical objectives. This includes implementing processes, and coordinating with the inventory team to ensure the timely arrangement of spare parts for the execution of jobs.
What you will do:
Contribution to Business Objectives:
- Play a vital role in achieving labor revenue and parts consumption targets.
- Focus on increasing customer retention and implementing efficient customer management strategies.
- Identify and target lost customers while actively seeking new sales opportunities.
- Develop and execute action plans to secure new business for the division.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Proactively manage customer requirements, ensuring on-time delivery considering lead-times, product specification changes, and customer demand.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key contacts.
Service Process Management:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage every element of the service process at an individual level.
- Take charge of a team of 4 technicians, ensuring optimal utilization and achieving the best outcomes.
- Stay informed about the latest regulations, standards, and best working practices within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Ensure strict adherence to Al Futtaim SOP for service execution.
Source : www.bayt.com