Overview of the role
• The objective of this role is to use aftersales and unit sales data to identify and implement strategies that can enhance revenue, margin, and customer satisfaction. Additionally, this role will monitor risks and recommend taking corrective actions.
• The role involves assisting with various analytical tasks, calculating aftersales incentives, and managing Tableau, Alteryx, and Azure databases.
What you will do
• Developing data driven insights – Responsible for advanced data analysis to uncover insights and recommendations for Automotive aftersales and create automated reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Assisting with various analytical tasks such as aftersales incentive calculations, data collection, data validation and data visualization.
• Monitoring and reporting on risks and issues related to aftersales operations, systems, or projects, and recommend taking corrective actions as needed.
• Maintaining data quality and integrity by ensuring that the aftersales data sources are accurate, consistent, and reliable and calculations are correct.
• Staying updated on the latest technologies and best practices for aftersales data analysis, reporting, and visualization.Application URL