Program Manager Corporate Travel Services | Group HR
Overview of the role
Oversee all business travel related activities and spend for the region as well as be the key day-to-day point of contact for the regionally based stakeholders such as the Head of Corporate Travel Services and Group Head of HR Operations to embed and evolve the business travel service delivery model, aligned to the HR Operations’ strategic performance objectives.
Work closely with the (third party) Travel Management Company to monitor key performance indicators and implement operational efficiencies to support the Group’s business travel initiatives. A key focus will be on compliance to the Group International Business Travel Policy, and the identification of cost saving opportunities and enhanced efficiencies (cost, process, employee experience, safety, and security).
Define, monitor, and report on required metrics and KPIs for the purposes of decision making and direction setting to design, develop and implement relevant practices and technology solutions that will drive process efficiencies, cost savings and service experience improvements, taking into consideration compliance with relevant policies and guidelines.
What you will do
- Act as a trusted advisor to business stakeholders on all matters related to business travel management, among other related tasks as required to support key senior contacts/stakeholders across the region. Network with the third-party Travel Management Company to identify best practices in their travel operations and provide recommendations to enhance and bring efficiencies.
- Day-to-day point of contact providing guidance specific to travel operations for regionally based stakeholders, including for safety and security related matters. Attend quarterly business review meetings with third-party Travel Management Company stakeholders.
- Ensure strong focus on key performance indicators (KPIs) to continuously improve customer satisfaction ratings and champion customer issue escalation and resolution processes
- Review and analyze data regarding compliance and ensure cost saving opportunities are identified and presented. Coordinate and produce monthly reports of cost savings achieved and any missed savings opportunities.
- Work with the third-party Travel Management Company to harmonize all TMC processes worldwide. Implement regional processes and operations aligned with local needs.
- Coordinate and execute tactical / operational travel management activities as directed by management and assist with procurement activities such as hotel RFP, airline supplier contracts etc.
- Ensure the region is compliant in the use of standardized contracts, addendums, and framework agreements. Be the custodian of the Group International Business Travel Policy and provide fair and consistent advice to stakeholders.
- Act as a trusted service partner to ensure customer intimacy and guide the business stakeholders as per their requirements and best practice, be a change agent and facilitate change management and transition management.
- Identify policy improvements and provide recommendations to the Group for implementation and ensure that compliance is maintained; review and strengthen internal controls and procedures; and provide guidance to leadership teams on process and governance. Influence policy and standards for travel spend (including air, hotel, ground transportation, meals, meetings & events etc.)
- Work with the Group Head of HR Operations and the Group HRIS team on any analytics and reporting projects and activities. Provide support for collating and analyzing and visualizing relevant data, to enable effective data-supported decision-making by leaders and the business.
Source : www.bayt.com