Black & Grey HR is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading developer in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our Client is looking for a Senior Manager of Marine and Coastal Engineering who will be responsible for providing front end engineering and technical services for all marine and coastal engineering activities related to the company's operations.
- Lead teams in designing and implementing marine and coastal projects.
- Ensure timely delivery of coastal structures design and construction.
- Monitor project progress, manage schedules, and sequence projects efficiently.
- Review and coordinate input on waterfront development master planning.
- Provide technical input for tendering and contract award for tall marine works.
- Manage interfaces with other projects and disciplines.
- Supervise, coach, and train project team members as needed.
- Maintain metrics, analyze data, and implement improvements.
- Monitor and inspect projects for safety, environmental, and operational compliance.
- Keep up with new developments in marine and coastal engineering technology.
- Develop and implement procedures for quality control and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors for materials and services procurement.
- Monitor and review project progress to ensure budget and program compliance.
- Identify and recommend new technologies and processes for project improvement.
- Provide technical advice to internal and external stakeholders on marine projects.
- Comply with regulations and ISO requirements.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in marine engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in marine and coastal engineering.
- Proven hands-on experience in planning and designing various marine and coastal structures.
- Familiarity with numerical modeling of coastal processes.
- Knowledge of CFD and physical modeling.
- Working knowledge of engineering and construction-related processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff and external parties.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prepare cost estimates and input technical specifications for projects.
- Monitoring and inspecting marine and coastal engineering projects for compliance.