We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. We’re also working to become Earth’s most customer-centric company
We’re seeking a driven IT Manager in to join our Fulfillment & Operations IT team in Abu Dhabi, UAE, who keep our busy Fulfillment Centers and their child site(s) running. These facilities are 24/7 production environments, where we handle and coordinate our huge, fast-moving inventory of products. You and your team will keep our Fulfillment Center and its child site(s) running smoothly, by resolving complex hardware, software, server and infrastructure issues.
Your responsibilities:As you keep an eye on your Fulfillment Center’s IT infrastructure, the extent of your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that IT maintenance work and troubleshooting is carried out to a high standard and follows all Amazon polices and guidelines, specifically IT and Health & Safety. Leading the coordination of incidents, requests and change management to strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- You’re confident in your IT project management skills: you can coordinate and watch over your team’s projects as they support technical task execution. You’ll also ensure everyone in your team takes real IT Ownership, ensuring effective reporting while working towards efficient, internal customer satisfaction,
- You’ll be responsible for the development and management of the IT budget, through its lifecycle and encourage, support and facilitate IT skill development of Fulfillment Center staff,
- You’ll lead people, hours and shifts: this will include staff and team scheduling,
- Inspire continuous improvement of all IT team processes and initiatives: you’ll get behind our Fulfillment department continually driving operational excellenceApplication URL