Do you want to be part of a newly formed organization that is designing and launching new business models across MENA? If so, Amazon Ultra Fast Grocery (UFG) operations is looking for an experienced ACES Specialist with a strong record of achieving results. To continue to drive process excellence within our Last mile, we are currently looking for a ACES Specialist. As an ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Systems) Specialist, you will drive process standardization on UFG LM operations. As a member of the ACES team, you will contribute to the optimization of the UFG delivery operations, providing stores with sufficient knowledge and appropriate tools to improve performance.
Your goal is to lead LM productivity agenda by solving complex problems with simple and practical solutions by developing a deep knowledge of the operation processes. Creating effective communication plans to provide visibility to all impacted teams of the organization will help you to enable overall process alignment.
This is your chance to make history. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation.
Key job responsibilities
On-ground ACES POC & firsthand contact for station management regarding process improvements and benchmarking, you will work on effective change processes and contribute to network standardization via best practice sharing. You are in charge of monitoring the routing and delivery success through set under the roof and on road performance indicators. In this position, you are a key driver for successful order execution thus positively influence our customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to deep dive & understand obstacles to improve OTR (on the road) productivity metrics like DPR (Deliveries per route)
- Support the team, through process simplification and data analysis, in meeting customer facing metrics
- Contribute to deep dive & understand obstacles to improve UTR (under the roof) metrics such as UTR time, dispatch wave compliance, etc.
- Deployment & audit of New/Existing Process Standards and upgrades within the delivery station partnering with Operations.
- Use the PDCA methodology to drive small scale improvements in processes
- Use the Kaizen methodology to drive large scale process improvements or reduction in costs.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement and process adherence.
Shift flexibility required (morning and evening shifts)Application URL