No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Parts Manager
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2023-12-24
End Date: 2024-02-22
Parts Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | FAMCO - Trucks
Overview of the role:
The role of Parts Manager for Trucks at FAMCO Dubai, UAE, is a pivotal position in our Aftersales operation. Your primary mission is to strategically manage and optimize all aspects of our Aftersales operations for Volvo Trucks. With a core focus on delivering exceptional customer service, maximizing parts sales and margins, enhancing workshop productivity and efficiency, you will play a key role in ensuring profitability.
What you will do:
- Aftersales Excellence: Assume full responsibility for achieving our trucks' aftermarket targets, and work with the Planning and Analysis team to set monthly and quarterly objectives by model and branch.
- Team Leadership: Lead and motivate the branch team to operate at peak performance, meeting both business and personal targets and fiscal goals.
- Budget Management: Prepare business budgets and forecasts, accounting for immediate and future market opportunities and constraints. Align branch resources accordingly.
- Facility Management: Manage, protect, and provide for all branch facilities. Maintain high Health & Safety standards and comply with environmental requirements in line with current and proposed future regulations.
- Effective Communication: Foster a high level of transparent and brand-aware communication, both internally and externally. Facilitate the free flow of information and ideas.
- Team Development: Implement training and coaching programs for staff, ensuring they have the competence to perform their roles effectively.
- Appraisals and Succession Planning: Conduct appraisals in line with company systems and requirements. Create and maintain a branch succession plan.
- Policy Adherence: Promote and encourage the implementation and adherence to all company policies and procedures within the branch.
- Adaptability: Execute additional tasks to meet business project-related, development, and change objectives.
- Aftersales Campaigns: Collaborate with retail partners to ensure that aftersales campaigns are relevant and capable of delivering the aftersales plan.
Source : www.bayt.com