No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Communication & Interior Design Manager
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2023-12-24
End Date: 2024-02-22
Communication & Interior Design Manager | Retail | IKEA Jebel Ali Store
Overview of the role
Com & In Manager is primarily responsible for leading the Com & In department in securing the overall visual and inspirational level inside of the IKEA store. The IKEA store should by visitors be perceived as being a source of inspiration, tips and ideas as well as a qualified home furnishing specialist providing home furnishing solutions in order to help maximise Sales.
What you will do
- To support the store with expertise to secure that the commercial level regarding range presentation and visual merchandising is optimised and that there is a common thread throughout the store
- Com & In Manager is responsible to secure that time plans and budgets set by the Store Manager are followed for all work related to changing and updating all areas of the IKEA store in sync with the Commercial Calendar
- Developing and implementing the annual business plan with the store management team in regards to your own department and areas of responsibility
- You and your department are also responsible for the planning, execution and follow-up of the stores’ commercial calendars
- You work with the Country Comm. In Manager to plan and organise marketing activities related to the commercial calendar.
- To work as a team with the rest of the Commercial team (ISL and Sales) in order to achieve the store sales target and the level of inspirations agreed with the Store management.
- Contribute with your expertise to achieve the store sales target
- Accountable for maintaining the store budget for the Com & In department
- The IKEA store should provide a vibrant and exciting atmosphere that convince the visitors to come back for more repeat visits
- You ensure that systems and methods stated in IKEA Concept Documentation are implemented throughout the whole store
- You plan and lead major changes in the store including building up new room sets, new homes, new departments
- To provide Comm & In support to the Expansion team
- To provide a vibrant and enthralling environment to the Staff and Back Office areas.
- Trinity working with Sales and ISL.
People Management and Development
- Ensure that all Com & In co -workers have receive the necessary training in safety and security aspects related to the use of this equipment so they are able to follow the rules and regulations and prevent accidents
- Make sure all co-workers having properly trained including development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs
- Manage the recruitment of the Comm & In department. Ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions
- Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low
Source : www.bayt.com