This role is part of the MENA UX Design/Research team. Amazon is seeking a creative, thoughtful and customer-obsessed user experience designer to help us define the future of Shopping Experience in the MENA region and with a goal to make the Amazon app the most locally loved app in this region.
Your primary focus will be to create elegant and customer-focused designs that provide a superior customer experience working in close collaboration with business, product, technology, and design teams across locations.
You will get the opportunity to own comprehensive end-to-end experiences, work across Amazon services and infrastructure yet provide locally relevant presentations of expansive content and functionality. The job requires you to completely understand he MENA customers and their online behavior and create new or modify existing Amazon experiences to suit their needs.
- Design a superior customer experience.
- Define and achieve holistic product objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers.
- Develop and provide thought leadership in the Shopping experiences across devices.
- Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Advocate for the customer and user-centered design in a corporate environment.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes.
- Communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Provide mentorship for designers and interns.Application URL