Overview Of The Role
The successful candidate will be expected to manage the B2C channel of the global aftersales team, driving and delivering the aftersales and pricing teams’ strategy. The role is one of the key pillars within the pricing team focusing of delivering customer focused offerings whilst ensuring this remains in line with the businesses budgeted objectives.
The role essentially supports ensuring that all the automotive brands within Al-Futtaim have a customer centric pricing approach and market driven price positions. Profitable total job offering as well robust structures which include not only the pricing but also discount structures and labour rates as well ranging from retail customers to staff. Deployment of new initiatives and clear communications passed through to the point of customer interaction.
The job is responsible for ensuring that all retail prices are always aligned to the brands specific target margin positions, owning the revision process, ensuring margin performance, drivers are understood and visible, Monitoring of low and negative margins but not only this but the role is concentrated on always improving and looking at areas improvement Understanding these areas and designing new structures and set ups, this includes ensuring new brands onboarded by Al-Futtaim.
This role essentially ensures that all aspects of the pricing and related products that retail customers experience are aligned with the market where possible, while monitoring and depicting the performance of the channel looking at R&O. The role will work in a fast-paced, matrix organisation and collaborate with wider aftersales stakeholders to achieve the business results.
What You Will Do
Strategic Margin Development
• Support Head of Pricing to prepare quarterly & annual budget
• Manage the menu pricing solution including the validation of adopting new jobs
• New brand inclusion on menu pricing, working with digitalization team
• Incorporate segment 2 and beyond in offerings focused on vehicle value pricing consideration
• Maintain and ensure all customer centric procedures remain fit for purpose such as goodwill process & structure including criteria customer vs. business split ratios
• Create & implement & review new labour structure
• Working with both Tier 1 & 2 minimize cannibalization without effecting gross margin performance strategically positioning Al-Futtaim brands
Margin optimization & Streamlining
• Use of statistical analysis and data visualization techniques, to create solutions that enable enhanced business performance
• initiatives to identify margin growth potential at a percentage level without harming absolute margin
• Design and implement fixed price offerings for key repair jobs maintaining a competitive position to the market ensuring optimal profit
• Design using pricing methods new retail structures for each brand improving SPVIO and overall margins
• Identify new areas improvement demonstrating opportunities through data visualizations and business cases
Reporting & Governance
• Provided performance summaries of Revenue and Margins highlighting any discrepancies to budget and forecast
• Monitor and report recommended work conversion rates
• Ensure all B2C pricing SOPs are up to date as well as regular reviews that processes are suitable and reflect the process
• Ensure all low and negative margins and reported on and acted on immediately
• All additional customer support request is documented and auditable
• Identify relevant pricing data sources and sets to mine, collect large structured and unstructured pricing datasets and variables assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
• Design dashboard providing clear overview and deep dive analysis of retail channel pricing performance
• Manage B2C aftersales pricing team
• Manage the discount structures for all brands within the Al-Futtaim portfolio including the creation of a new staff discount structure
• Ensure structures and tools maintained and available enabling team to provide timely response in line with agreed KPI’s for network queries
• Identify and refine process efficiencies including new logic for APP (Syncron Price)
• Ensure all cost adjustments are monitored within the team, presented back to management and recommendations on next steps are realistic
• Manage the overall price revision process for retail price positions whilst ensuring
• Ensure all new products are priced accurately and for relevant channels in a timely manner in line with KPIs
Price setting and review
• Manage the modelling and implementation of biannual price revisions by setting prices in appropriate SAP and APP price lists.
• Design and implement appropriate system changes required in SAP and APP to implement new pricing policies.
• Automate and streamline existing price setting process.