Overview Of The Role
In your role as an Automotive Aftersales Pricing Executive, your primary responsibilities include executing tailored pricing strategies for business clients in the automotive aftermarket. You will analyse market data, competitor pricing, and client feedback to optimize profitability while ensuring client satisfaction. Collaboration with cross-functional teams, monitoring B2C-specific KPIs, and staying compliant with industry regulations are essential aspects of your role. Your expertise in balancing pricing competitiveness with profitability in B2C transactions will be pivotal for success in this role. On Saturdays B2B and B2C queries are expected to be managed.
What You Will Do
Supporting Implementing and Maintaining Strategic Changes
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement pricing strategies for automotive aftermarket products and services.
• Work closely with the B2C Pricing Manager in preparing financial impact analyses.
• Create illustrations and visualizations of data that are easily comprehensible to non-technical stakeholders, communicating analysis results as measures of the business's impact.
• Work closely with sales team to provide pricing support, address pricing related enquiries such as high-volume discounts and facilitate effective price negotiation with customers.
• Identify ad-hoc process which should be standardized.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze pricing queries and effectiveness of responses.
• Identify and document system issues around pricing support.
• Ensure vehicle model job pricing is up to date and maintained within online portal
• Documentation of all the query scenarios and workaround.
• Support ad-hoc inquiries by modeling the impact and effect of various scenarios such as customer trend, negotiation options, product mix etc.
• Collaborate with sales team to collect relevant feedback on pricing issues which needs to be addressed.
Price Optimization & Margin Monitoring
• Conduct regular pricing reviews to ensure alignment with company objectives and market conditions, covering specifically Tier 1 business.
• Implement pricing changes and promotions as needed to drive sales and meet revenue targets for Tier 1 business.
• Monitor and correct erroneous pricing, such as low or negative margins, while analyzing root causes.
• Ensure Tier 1 prices across sales channels and brands are accurately updated in SAP and Advanced parts pricing (APP) system.
• Ensure margins are in line with business structures and factors, utilizing pricing solution software.
Price setting and review
• Support the team with biannual price revisions by setting prices in appropriate SAP and APP price lists.
• Validate and cross check the gross margin at item level to avoid any future below cost issues
• Support the B2C pricing manager to identify appropriate system changes required in SAP and APP to implement new pricing policies.
• Automate and streamline existing price setting process.Application URL