No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: UAEN Digital Sales Representative
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2023-12-18
End Date: 2024-02-16
UAEN Digital Sales Representative | Retail | IKEA Jebel Ali
Overview of the role
Listen and engage proactively with customers through digital channels, identify the customers’ concerns, address their needs, and identify opportunities to generate sales and customer satisfaction.
What you will do
- The tasks of the role-holder are prescribed in written routines, processes, or procedures
- Typically, the work involves concrete tasks, where the role-holder is required to focus one at a time
- Where processes are not functioning properly or opportunities are perceived for improvement, the role-holder is expected to report back to higher management before acting
- Good competency with figures and data-mining calculations on Advanced excel, Google Analytics and other digital performance tools
Timespans Of Decision:
- Immediate/Planned approach depending on the urgency & need
- The technical & business knowledge of the role-holder needs to be proficient with the tools & applications that they would require.
- Product Complaint protocols and processes needs to be strictly followed to avoid any organization & country norms.
- All permissions need prior access request approvals from IKEA and Al-Futtaim group.
- To maintain Product Complaint protocols and processes
- All problems faced by the role-holder are concrete and occur regularly
- Often the role-holder is provided with guidelines, routines or procedures to solve most of the problems encountered.
- Problems are addressed using methods learned previously and are often overcome by direct or error
- Leading strategic projects in a complex, global and multicultural environment and can make complex topics actionable, understood and supported.
- The role-holder is required to be watchful of minor changes or variations in processes in which they are involved and to make suggestions for improvement to their line manager.
Internal & External Collaboration:
- The role-holder is rarely required to initiate process or procedural change themselves.
- Where collaboration is required, it is with other front-line colleagues often in the same location and often in proximity.
- Collaboration is mainly for the purpose of coordinating input
Source : www.bayt.com