Accounts Manager - Process & Compliance | Al Futtaim Automotive | Finance
Overview of the role:
As a member of Automotive Finance team – to support the Management in:
- Support IT strategic roadmap from finance perspective for the UAE and Overseas Automotive operations.
- Develop process guidelines and procedures for finance function and standardize the processes across entities.
- Lead implementation of digitization initiatives within the finance function within automotive.
- Implement best Business Processes in a ERP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers' business processes as part of the overall ERP programme.
- Provide support and project manage the end to end life cycle management whilst partnering with IT teams.
What you will do:
Process Specialisation and Support
- Develop and support process expertise on automotive business processes encompassing New units / Used Units / Parts / Service / Rental & Leasing Operations.
- Develop and support functional expertise on Inbound, Outbound, Finance integration on accounting, treasury, tax & reporting (FI-PCA).
System Development and Implementation
- Drive the strategic IT roadmap across automotive finance operations with the central theme of standardization and automation.
- Implementation of IS Auto platform across Automotive network operations such as FAMCO, Select, GDA, AFF, Other overseas operations.
- Drive system and process improvements within the overseas automotive finance functions.
- Close collaboration with EIT on changes/developments and business led initiatives through requirements gathering, reviews blueprints etc.
- Drive roadmap of ERP and other satellite tools usage within Automotive for Implementation of Tax regimes.
- Project coordination across stakeholders. Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process and creating scripts for development through EIT.
Policy, Standard Operating procedures and Guidelines
- Conduct a process mapping exercise across finance operations with support from subject matter experts.
- Document the process flow and detailed standard operating procedures & E-Learning. Implement SOPs across the functions
- Assess the SOPs across overseas operation, recommend best practices and provides tools for its implementation.
- Implement a robust governance process in place to maintain the SOPs in an up-to date manner.
- Drive one way of doing things through process alignment.
- Quick turnaround to changing business environment and its reflection on finance processes
- Manage escalations and provide support to training and development plans.
- Continuous review of front-end business and core finance processes to identify opportunities for digitization and implementing changes in operations to make it more efficient, effective whilst strengthening the risk management and compliance
- Look at modern day tools and techniques for implementation in the existing or new business / finance processes.
- Collaborate with respective finance functions across business, centre of excellence and shared services.
- Manage the change management activities with inputs from respective Subject Matter Experts and collaboration with EIT, super users and power users.
- Ensure best practices are rolled out to all the entities / locations / showrooms.
Training & Development
- Devise training and development plans for finance associates relating to accounting, internal controls and specific skill set around IFRS, Treasury, Tax areas etc.
- Devise and implement a training program for training of finance associates across various functional workstreams.
Source : www.bayt.com