Overview of the role
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will use rich data and market trends, creative thinking and the capabilities of Adobe marketing technology, to help execute and optimize on a day-to-day basis the multi-channel content marketing strategy for IKEA Al-Futtaim Business– supporting the delivery of agreed marketing & business objectives.
In doing so, and working closely with our Digital agencies, web development team, and internal stakeholders, you will help inspire people to create a better everyday life for themselves by visiting IKEA stores, and IKEA.com, through appropriately personalized content, delivered across all relevant paid, earned and owned touchpoints.
Working with teams of different cultural backgrounds, diverse regions, and colliding priorities, high organisation skills and a clear vision of the marketing and business objectives is necessary. Being an excellent communicator is vital to this role. You should be able to ensure that content is produced in an integrated manner to assure unity across all touchpoints.
What you will do
STRATEGY, PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing the Digital Marketing Plan – in line with the predefined business priorities and KPIs.
- Using all digital channels to ensure top of mind awareness of the IKEA brand.
- Ongoing responsibilities for Social Media management, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Management, and Website management; through internal teams, and external agencies.
- Day-to-day interaction with key agency stakeholders to ensure the effective and timely delivery of marketing priorities.
- Establish and manage relationships with the franchise principal, internal stakeholders, and work as one of the ambassadors of the Marketing team.
- Establish and manage positive relationships with relevant Marketing personnel on a regional level, and other internal departments such as IT, Sales & Range, and Customer service.
- Ongoing responsibility for planning of digital performance and advertising projects and post-implementation – working closely with relevant internal / external stakeholders and partners (e.g. web analytics, agencies) to ensure detailed reporting, insights, and optimization.
PERFORMANCE MARKETING TRACKING & OPTIMIZATION
- Create and implement SEM strategy and budget allocation to meet business objectives.
- Effectively manage digital advertising budgets in order to maximize ROI, engagement and reach to drive e-commerce activities and traffic generation across SEM, Digital Media, and Paid Social.
- Work with the existing customer database and CRM Leader in the application of relevant insights, processes, tools and thinking – to optimize Marketing effectiveness for all Digital Marketing campaigns and measure ROMI.
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to implement, monitor and optimize performance advertising and tracking activities against agreed KPIs – and ensuring they are reported to key stakeholders in a timely and accurate fashion.
CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Working with external vendors and internal stakeholders to manage all content marketing campaigns across all of the IKEA digital touchpoints including Social, Paid banners, website, and LED screens
- Working with Social agency to ensure all communities are being controlled to the best global standards.
- Advanced knowledge on digital channels to make targeted recommendations of how to deliver successful activities within each channel and combined channels
- Build and execute content strategies to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
- Demonstrated knowledge in digital channels plus digital analytics tools, plus well-versed with influencers and thought leaders.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT AND E-COMMERCE ALIGNMENT
- Work with the Marketing Manager and other business stakeholders to produce creative and intuitive solutions for business needs and managing execution with development teams and third-party stakeholders in a flawless manner.
- Provide specific input towards the optimization of marketing content, and user interface optimization on owned media platforms including the IKEA website.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of traffic generation and conversion funnel optimization.
- Work with E-commerce stakeholders to ensure business KPIs are being met and exceeded by continuous optimization of traffic and conversion rates.
- Insure best-in-class customer service is being achieved online.
MARKETING TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS
- Support the Manager Marketing in applying and optimizing campaign reporting, analytics capabilities and processes.
- Support the Manager Marketing in identifying, leveraging, and optimizing new and existing channels and touch-points – reflecting relevant cultural, language, market and / or audience insights and data.
- Ensure campaign content is developed and delivered in a way that best exploits both the available data insights and marketing technology – to ensure scalability and personalization.
- Ensure internal communication is top-notch and to display flawless communication skills to insure team alignment.
Source : www.bayt.com