verview of the role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing marketing & digital strategies to enhance Watsons’ market penetration throughout the Middle East. The Manager will oversee all marketing & digital initiatives and lead ongoing development and analysis to improve retail customer insights, strengthen customer acquisitions and retention efforts, improve targeted market campaigns, and drive cost-effective strategic business initiatives.
What you will do:
Marketing & Digital Campaigns
- Develop & execute marketing & digital plans for all campaigns, promotions, and branding events based on KPI objectives set by the GM & central digital retail team, the business needs of the International Buying and Merchandising, and ad hoc requests from Executive levels.
- Communicating key objectives and tasks to successfully execute the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Support in creating the yearly campaigns calendar to be in line with the regional calendar while maintaining local relevance.
- Maintain and manage existing vendor relationships and expand base by researching and utilizing own resources to locate potential partnerships.
- Provide a breakdown of the annual Marketing budget by allocating appropriate funds to the yearly scheduled campaigns, based on the seasonality of sales and forecasts, and other associated variables.
Promotions and Campaigns
- Partner with 3rd parties to develop the content and strategy for the annual Marketing Calendar.
- Converse with key partners such as Buyers, Public Relations, Social Media, Website and creative, and advertising to ensure that all aspects of the marketing mix (price, product, promotion, and place are defined and appropriately integrated to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Partner with Buyers for data for the planning of markdowns and ad hoc promotions and to identify opportune timing of action and underperforming products that require endorsement.
- Collaborate with the Buying team to communicate key product focuses and timing of promotions.
- Ensure that all communications created on the local level follow the overall brand identity and are on point with the regional marketing and communication strategy
- Develop new store opening strategies to attract customers and create awareness for new store openings through the use of customer incentives, sales drivers, in-store activities, and mall marketing.
- Support the head of marketing and engagement manager in executing CRM and loyalty strategies and tactical plans to increase customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
- Provide marketing and consumer insights to ensure that all communication created on a brand level is locally relevant.
Source : www.bayt.com