Overview of the role:
This role will support the GM Finance and become the key lead in managing FP&A function and managing the relationship with Automotive Divisional FP&A
As Sr Financial Controller, support the GM Finance on delivering:
- Robust, timely and accurate Financial planning and Reviews
- Provide Commercial and analytical support
What you will do:
Five Year Plan / Budget / Quarterly Reviews:
- Facilitate AFM and Business finance teams on preparation of Five year plans/ Annual Budget/ Quarterly reviews on Profit and Loss and Balance sheet for business units.
- Ensure adherence to group reporting timelines and BPC up-dation to facilitate timely and quality reviews.
Profit Forecasts / Daily / Weekly Operating controls:
- Provide monthly Flash profit forecasts in co-ordination with Business Finance teams.
- Provide quality daily / Weekly operating controls on business performance against agreed objectives to Sr. FC and MD
Monthly Management Reporting and Reviews:
- Provide quality monthly management reports and commentary to Sr. FC and MD.
- Support BUFM in preparation of monthly management Board reports
KPI and Cost analysis:
- Provide actionable analytics and benchmarking of business units through specific business level KPI.
- Provide detailed cost analysis and identify key drivers for improvement plans.
- Build early warning trends and triggers to highlight deviations in business revenue and cost trends and recommend corrective action
Balance Sheet Substantiation and reviews:
- Drive Balance Sheet Substantiation with business and finance team members
Margin Variance Analysis and review with Business:
- Support business for review of margin analysis and conduct regular reviews with business teams
- Provide Monthly variance analysis on Margin reviews against Budget and latest forecast.
Source : www.bayt.com