Overview of the role:
Providing executive, administrative and clerical support to high-level management. This role demands exposure to highly sensitive information and involvement with superior contacts requiring considerable use of discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgment. The basic administrative or secretarial duties involve diary management, greeting visitors, answering the telephone calls, conducting assignments and projects, receiving and distributing correspondence and mail, gathering information and compiling diverse reports for management.
What you will do:
Management of Schedule:
- Responsible for maintaining & managing the Director’s daily calendar and schedule
- Arrange meeting invites and appointments and ensure the Director is well-prepared for the meetings;
- Attend meetings and take minutes as and when required
- Act as the Director’s first point of contact and liaise with people from both internal and external organisations
- Responsible for drafting correspondence, official letters, agenda, reports, slide presentations and other documents
- Responsible for screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Plan, organize and arrange the Director’s travel itinerary including but not limited to ticket and hotel bookings, visa processing, and other documentations related to the travel and ensure that it is in compliance with the company’s International and Local Business Travel Policy
- Responsible for preparing travel expense reimbursements in line with the company’s International and Local Business Travel Policy.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the Director’s office and ensure that all office equipment & facilities are in working condition.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering stationery and grocery supplies for the department
Filing and Document Circulation
- Responsible for devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and document tracking and circulation.
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing communications and documentation, including distribution as appropriate, obtaining background information and preparing standard replies on behalf of the Director
Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Provide support and assistance to the department in any administrative and coordination tasks as and when required
This position operates within the context of confidentiality, diplomacy and judgement. Guiding principles will be found in the published policies and procedures as well as past precedent. However, the ability to operate within indistinct parameters is also important.
Source : www.bayt.com