Overview of the role
Join our dynamic team as a key player in our Investment team! As the role holder, you'll spearhead financial analysis for acquisitions, development projects feasibility, and strategic planning. Take charge of valuation, master plan feasibility, and funding models, ensuring governance and meticulous management of our feasibility and valuation models. Your expertise will contribute to the safe custody and regular updates of investments and financial analysis reports.
You'll be at the forefront of financial analysis for existing real estate investments, collaborate with senior management to implement asset management strategies, manage dashboard reporting, and conduct yearend portfolio valuations for diverse property types— residential, retail mall, commercial office, hospitality, and industrial.
What you will do
- Liaise with Al Futtaim Investment department and external consultants to ensure accurate project cost/revenue and market trend information is integrated into investment reporting and management processes
- Create benchmarking tool for Revenue, OPEX, CAPEX, and Investment Yields
- Fully own the update of feasibility files through Estate Master and carry out ad-hoc analysis on Estate Master or bespoke excel models to support commercial and business decision making
- Coordinate input with various stakeholders to Produce feasibilities for new projects
- Challenge input, ensure full audit trail of sources and ensure obtaining internal / external sign offs to assure assumptions are verified and are within market rates and tolerance
- Ensure compliance with the processes and procedures governance and timely system updates
- Ensure timely input and maintenance of information in the relevant systems
- Ensure that feasibilities are updated in a timely manner responding to key changes in assumptions
- Ensure Estate Master is fully used as the single source of truth for projects feasibilities
- Own and manage the process of yearend valuation and manage the various stakeholders related to this exercise
- Produce internal valuations as well as coordinate external valuations for the nominated assets
- Liaise with business owners to obtain sign offs on valuation assumptions and methodology used
- Play a leading role in the process of masterplan feasibilities, capital budgets, and strategic plans along with funding requirement, returns analysis, and sensitivity analysis
- Support the business with new M&A Real Estate ventures and due diligence mandates through rigorous financial modelling, preparing feasibility analysis, market research, due diligence.
Source : www.bayt.com