No longer available to submit
لم يعد متاحا لتقديم
Job Title: Senior Emiratization Manager
Job In Dubai
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Start Date: 2023-12-15
End Date: 2024-02-13
Overview of the role
As the Senior Emiratization Manager, the primary responsibility is to lead and optimize the Al-Futtaim Automotive division’s Emiratization program operations and evolution. This pivotal role involves working in close partnership with government authorities, the Human Resources function, and other senior leaders to define and realize our nationalization targets.
What you will do
- Support the implementation of the Emiratization strategy in accordance with the organizations’ overall goals and objectives.
- Provide support to the business to source, attract, select and facilitate retention of UAE Nationals with a view to integrate them into the organization‘s mainstream smoothly.
- Coordinate with business unit‘s line managers with the view of pursuing the laid down National Development Program.
- Provide input on the Function‘s budget requirements and accordingly track expenses of the Emiratization Function, ensuring it stays within its operating budget
- Network with National Placement Agencies, Universities, Education and Technical Board responsible for maintaining a database of UAE Nationals to keep abreast of the placement demands and provide opportunities to absorb them into the organization.
- Represent the organization in Career Fairs, Placement Workshops, Seminars held for National Job seekers in order to enhance the visibility of the organization in the National Job Market
- Ensure the success of critical Emiratization development programs like the Emirati Graduate Program, Internship Learning Program among others.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with all local Government bodies supporting Emiratization so relationships can be leveraged to the advantage of the organization.
- Network with relevant Government authorities and be aware of Government regulations and ensure these are reflected in the Group where relevant, e.g. the Tawteen program
- Provide inputs to the relevant Training Manager and Emiratization trainer to develop specific orientation and development programs.
- Prepare yearly plan for placing UAE student trainees on a project basis with the different group companies. Induct, orient and introduce the students to their projects, monitor their progress during the placement, and coordinate with their respective colleges to provide feedback to the faculty
Source : www.bayt.com