Overview of the role
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will use rich data and market trends, creative thinking, media insights and marketing strategies to help execute and optimize on a day-to-day basis the multi-channel campaigns to support the delivery of agreed marketing & business objectives.
In doing so, and working closely with our marketing and media agencies, and internal stakeholders, you will help inspire people to create a better everyday life for themselves by visiting IKEA stores, and IKEA.com, through our campaigns and content, delivered across all relevant paid, earned and owned touchpoints.
Working with teams of different cultural backgrounds, diverse regions, and colliding priorities, high organisation skills and a clear vision of the marketing and business objectives is necessary. Being an excellent communicator is vital to this role. You should be able to ensure that content is produced in an integrated manner to assure unity across all touchpoints.
What you will do
- Deliver the Campaign planning of IKEA launches and the tactical offers and activities to increase footfall year on year with 360 degree media plan aligning media mix strategy inclusive of - Store Activities and external media's
- Ensure that creative, media, and PR agencies briefs are clearly written and delivered to the agencies 3 months ahead of each activity.
- Support loyalty program campaigns
- Ensure that the brand image & identity is managed in a way that promotes the IKEA concept by actively participating in the strategizing process and providing feedback on concepts / routes presented.
- Support the day to day strategy by use of print, OOH, online, SMS, Radio, social media and new media formats along with Regional Marketing Manager.
- Support with Media Plans - Briefing, giving feedback, channel selection, finalizing, and optimizing plans campaigns
- Campaigns performance – optimizing throughout the campaigns and developing end of campaign and performance reports
- Support with execution of content creation for regional Campaigns - videos, KVs, etc..
- Manages production of shoots (static and videos) from planning, logistics, and financials to execution and finalization.
- Coordinate with Regional Home Furnishing Leader for development of set planning as per market relevance and IKEA Range for any content
PR & Events Management
- Oversee the annual PR calendar for the IKEA Brand in order to reflect and promote IKEA’s long term priorities, leadership businesses
- Monitor the annual PR strategy (ATL/BTL).
- Conceptualize and execute press / media events (annually 4 major launches and 6 small events) along with agency partners for UAE, Oman and Qatar
- Influencer marketing management
- CSR activities Management including sustainability support
- Support with annual Budget Planning & maintaining provision tracking for UAE, Oman and Qatar.
- Support with the invoicing and LPOs processes
Source : www.bayt.com