Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to carry out dealership service on customer vehicles as per company standards and ensure optimum quality with increased productivity and technical efficiency, thereby individually contributing to generate workshop revenue.
What you will do:
- Perform periodic maintenance service on the customer’s vehicle.
- Address minor repair jobs on customer’s vehicle without compensating the quality of work.
- Accurately complete all job cards provided.
- Provide cost estimates to customers that requires or request for additional service jobs.
- Conduct final inspection as per the SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Deliver the desired efficiency and productivity as per targets given.
- Ensure prompt punch in and punch out to get the accurate booking hours.
- Complete the training course/internal assessment and other on the job training as per the schedule provided by the Training Manager.
- Enroll and get certification as per the principal’s guidelines.
- Prepare for annual skills contests.
Source : www.bayt.com