Overview of the role:
The position will be reporting to Finance Business Partner and responsible for all Branch Accounting and financial function of Toyota Fleet sales.
What you will do:
Revenue collection and Fund Management
- Ensure to record AR/DP Collections against SO or Invoices.
- Daily collection reports should be uploaded in the shared drive provided by the AFSS
- All collection / PCF verification and hand over are properly signed / filed for future references
- Monitoring and communicate cheque clearance, bouncing cheques, and refund cheques
- Ensure accurate data entry in SAP - billing cancellation & advance payments should be kept at minimum level - Cash Invoices not yet collected report should be always cleared & monitored
- Strict adherence of AFM company policy regarding customer refunds, maintain log for tracking purposes.
Business Processes & Controls
- All business processes are conducted according to SOP and with correct levels of sign authority
- Ensure payments / delivery to be done by/for the payer and if 3rd party, UT verified by the Branch Manager should be secured
- Ensure that petty cash expenses are paid with appropriate approval as per DOA, liquidity of petty cash must be maintained for smooth branch operations
- Maintain proper invoice filing with complete document set (SO, LPO etc.) for easy retrieval.
Invoicing & Delivery Management
- Perform financial transactions and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant AFM document processes are strictly adhered as per SOP.
- Ensure Revenue/Provision in place and Assignee clause is without error
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Perform record keeping of all financial operations.
- Manage Intra & Internal Sales including Government Sales.
- Authorization of all in house AFM sales & credit customers.
- Daily invoice summary for credit invoices & sales return cases, monitor all outstanding debts & report.
- Support & Guiding of Matrix managers, Sales team and Sales Admin.
Financial Reporting, Cost & Internal Controls
- Finance related processes are conducted in compliance with AFM policies & procedures (SOPs).
- Supporting in monitoring OPEX & CAPEX.
- Monitor & maintain AFM administration document process is adhered at all times.
- Make sure that all upsells are recovered from customers. Check the sales order while invoicing. Review the file receiving from AFS and clear open items with in the month.
- Monitor clearance of Open POs follow up with Central Operation & Admin Team every month
- Assist business finance in preparing weekly forecast.
- Continuously monitor branch P&L and liaise with concerned team for rectification if required. prepare monthly variance analysis after book close.
- To carry out Ad Hoc tasks/reports as required by the FBP/ FM / Branch Management.
Accounts Receivables Management (AR Management)
- Reviewing and ensuring of timely submission of Second sets.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly monitoring of branch AR report (all credit facilities provided) and follow-up with concerned channels to ensure timely collection of all outstanding / overdue invoices
- Maintain list for all credit facilities provided to branch credit customers including credit limit / credit period / main contact details / credit facility documents if possible
- Reconcile credit customer accounts, provide balance confirmation report and SOA as and when required.
Bank Guarantee Management
- Review all Bank Guarantee requests received from business before submitting for higher approval.
- Request treasury to issue new BGs upon management approval.
- Keep a track record of all BGs issued to customer for timely cancellation.
- Follow up with respective stake holders for collecting expired BGs for cancellation.
- Provide timely update to treasury and management for the open BGs.
Source : www.bayt.com